Friday 29 February 2008

064. Knit with others at least ten times (1/10)

Yesterday I attended a knit-together arranged in a yarn store I'd never been to before. I read about the store in the newpaper a couple of days ago and realized they had knit nights every other week.

I had a really good time. We were there for three hours and the others were very friendly. I didn't pick up any bad vibes from the others. You know the kind: I-knit-more-advanced-things-than-you-do-so-I-am-better-than-you-are... We were fed three different kinds of cake/cookies to go with our coffee or tea. And they were all home made by the woman owning the store.

I worked on the baby cardigan I'm making for a friend's baby. Unfortunately I didn't have the right needles with me to start the front panels so I spent about an hour looking at the different yarns instead of knitting. (And no, I didn't just look. I also fondled.)

I will definately go back!

No comments: