Sunday 23 March 2008

039. Visit my gym at least twice a week for twelve weeks straight (10/24)

I was in a terrible mood today. And at around noon I saved both myself and boyfriend from a big fight by leaving the house for an hour and half and go blow off steam at the gym...

I had planned to go on Friday but that didn't happen. Then I was supposed to go yesterday. And that didn't happen. I'm glad I got my gear going today so I didn't mess up this challenge/task beacause I was lazy...

Working out was good. I got really sweaty today. Guess being in a bad mood helps when tormenting oneself. :) I did take the car though as I had to pass the recycling centre and get rid of stuff. I quite like biking there and back as it warms me up a bit and I get to calm my muscles down afterwards...

No comments: