Wednesday 30 April 2008

038. Eat at fifteen restaurants/cafés that are new to me (1/15)

Edit to add: I've decided not to count these two visits as they were in restaurants outside of Sweden...

April 24th and 28th, 2008

I spent a couple of days in Spain with my mother visiting my brother and his family. Our first evening there, my mother and I ended up in an English restaurant where we both had Fish 'n Chips. Very Spanish... Hmmm... It was alright. Not as good as the Fish 'n Chips I've had in Nova Scotia, Canada, though. Not even close.

Day before we flew back home, we all spent a couple of hours in the nearest big city. We had some great Italian food. I ordered a salad and was very happy with it. A lot of different lettuces, olives, tomatoes, pistacchio nuts, pine kernels and fried goat cheese.

No comments: