Tuesday 24 June 2008

029. Buy myself a bathing suit and a bikini

I did half of it yesterday. I bought myself a new bikini.

To be completely honset, I bought myself a bikini on Sunday when I went to the mall with my cousin and a couple of her friends. I was sort of in a rush as they were waiting for me and I ended up buying a bikini I wasn't all too sure on. I thought it was just me being overly picky about how my body looks, and the girl who helped me out thought it looked good on me.

I tried it on again when I got home and it just didn't feel right. The top didn't fit very well. Boyfriend didn't think so either. So, yesterday I went back to return it and as I wouldn't get my money back but just a credit in that store I thought I might as well try other bikinis and hope for success.

I did! The woman who helped me out was super. She ran like a squirrel through the store to find a bikini top that'd fit me. We tried different shapes but it honestly just took three different ones to find the one that worked best for me. Not a push up like I always try, but a balconette. And the size that fit me the best was not a A75 or B75, but a C70. I don't get bra sizes. Even though I know some of the logic behind them...

It's bikini number 5 if you go here. I got hipsters for the bottom. Not sure if that's what she's modelling. Kind of hard to tell in that picture.

They were super friendly in the store as well and ended up giving me a 25% discount on my purchase to compensate for me walking out of there the day before with something I wasn't 100% sure on. I like that! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...an entire blog dedicated to 101 Things...I like it! Monthly updates seem to be my norm at the moment. But I'm definitely having fun working my way through my list! :)