Saturday 21 June 2008

064. Knit with others at least ten times (5/10)

Thursday night I went to a knit-together again. I originally had other plans but these were cancelled during the day. I wasn't too sad as I thought I could need a slow night at home instead. Just before leaving work in the afternoon, I checked some blogs (yes, during work hours!) and was happy to see Annas Garndrömmar mentioning going to a knit-together later at night...

My quiet night at home got cancelled and I biked to the yarn store.

Had a good time again. I worked on Muir again and I'm happy to report that I am now more than halfway on this! Got really inspired by everyone's projects and my mind started racing. I nearly bought yarn for a Laminaria, but in the end decided against it. For now. I wanted to check my project list first and go through the yarns I already have.

So, Thursday's knit night pushed me to complete task number 073. The one about taking pictures of my yarn stash and add it all to Ravelry.

No comments: