Friday 15 August 2008

028. Visit a yarn or craft store five times without buying anything (3/5)

I was in town yesterday between work and a knit-together. I had a list of errands to run (needes a zipper and thread as well as some stationary stuff) and went through store to store feeling more and more defeated... I got my sewing gear at my first stop but finding the exciting binders and fun indexes showed to be much more difficult. I couldn't find anything I liked (at a reasonable cost).

To cheer me up, I went to the big craft store to ahve a look around. It helped some... Even if I walked out of there without having bought anything. (Or maybe it was the feeling of success that had me smiling? It's more difficult to walk out of there without having bought anything than the opposite...)

No comments: