Saturday 17 May 2008

036. Try out five new muffin recipes (2/5)

So it was Friday night yesterday. And I got the last issue of Allt om Mat (Everything about Food) in the mail...

I ended up trying a new muffin recipy; chocolate mud cake muffins with whipped cream. (It's called mud cake when it's all gooey and half baked in the middle, right?)

They were delicious! Instead of ordinary dark chocolate, I used a variety that has raspberries in it. That's what I had in the cupboards at home and it turned out to be a great choice!

I made 12 muffins. Boyfriend had one. I had two. And the rest went into the freezer!

1 comment:

iKate said...

Oooooh, Anna, those sound delicious! I might be thinking of something different, but sometimes they call that lava cake--when it's all melty in the middle. Yum!!!