Monday 7 April 2008

010. Try three (to me) new flavours of Ben&Jerry's

Done!!!

When I picked this task I thought I would have to do some travelling to complete it. We have Ben&Jerry's in Sweden and have had for some years now, BUT... The selection is very limited. We don't have a lot of the flavours and not many stores sell them ,so they're hard to find as well.

Going to our corner store this weekend I saw new flavours in their ice cream box!!! Bohemian Raspberry (Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies and Raspberry Swirls) and ONE Cheesecake Brownie (Cheesecake Ice Cream with Cheesecake Brownie Chunks)...

I've tasted both of them but can't say that any of the two will become one of my favourites... I didn't get the instant love I got when I tried Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chocolate Therapy, Peace of Cake (is that one called STrawberry Cheesecake now?), Chunky Monkey or Oatmeal Cookie Chunk (which I could only get for a very short time and only in scoops). Those were all love at first taste!

I'll give both these new flavours more chances (after all I haven't emptied the pints yet), but I feel a bit disappointed...

No comments: